Frozen British Raspberries - Windmill Hill - 300g
Windmill Hill Farm specialises in growing the finest varieties of soft fruit that are bursting with flavour. We are proud to of won many accolades including UK Soft Fruit Grower of the Year in 2016.
The sun-ripened soft fruit is picked at the height of the season at optimum maturity when the flavour is at its best. It is then individually quick frozen to lock in the flavour, freshness and nutritional content. Once frozen the fruit is inspected and whole berries are hand selected into the punnet, ensuring no crumbled fruit are in the punnet. This means the fruit can be defrosted and used to finish many delicious desserts.
- Healthy & Nutritious - All our fruit is frozen from fresh so all the value is locked in…frozen in time you could say! When we freeze the fruit nothing is added nor taken away therefore when it is defrosted it is still as healthy and nutritious as the day it was picked and frozen.
- Better Flavour - Freezing fruit means it can be picked at its optimum ripeness. The mature sun-ripened fruit is then quick frozen within hours of being picked to lock in the bursting flavour.
- Less Food Waste - The fruit in your freezer will last longer than fruit in your fridge!
- No Preservatives - The freezing process is a natural way to preserve food therefore no artificial preservatives are required to achieve an extended shelf life.
- Availability - Freezing fruit will enable seasonal fruit to be enjoyed throughout the year.