Green Curry Paste - Mae Ploy - 400g
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Ingredients: Green Chilli 31.0%, Lemongrass 21.0%, Garlic 18.5%, Salt 12.5%, Galangal 8.5%, Shrimp paste (Shrimp 83%, Salt) 4.0%, Kaffir lime peel 2.0%, Coriander seed 1.0%, Pepper 0.5%, Cumin 0.5%, Turmeric 0.5%.
- Stir-fry 50g of Green Curry Paste in 1 tbsp of soybean oil, then add 1 cup (240ml) of coconut milk.
- Add 200g of fresh meat and continue cooking.
- Add another half cup (120ml) of coconut milk and 1/2 cup (120ml) of water, heat until boiling.
- Add 100g of aubergine, sweet basil leaves, kaffir lime leaves and chilli and cook until the vegetables soften.
- Add 1 and a half tsp sugar. Taste and season as required.
- Serve with vermicelli or cooked rice
Suggestion: For a milder flavour, only half of the portion of curry paste should be used.