Panang Curry Paste - Mae Ploy - 400g
Ingredients: Dried red chilli 20.5%, Lemongrass 20.0%, Shallot 16.5%, Salt 13.5%, Garlic 12.0%, Galangal 7.0%, Mungbean 0.4%, Shrimp paste (Shrimp 83%, Salt) 2.5%, Kaffir lime peel 1.5%, Coriander seed 1.5%, Cumin 0.5%, Pepper 0.5%.
- Stir-fry 50g of Panag Curry Paste in 1 tbsp soybean oil, then add 1 cup (240 ml) of coconut milk.
- Add 350g of fresh meat and continue cooking.
- Add another half cup (120 ml) of coconut milk and half cup (120ml of water, heat till boiling.
- Add 1 and a half tsp sugar. Taste and season as required.
- Garnish with fresh kaffir lime leaves and sliced chillies.
Suggestion: For a milder flavour, you can use half the portion of curry paste.