Red Curry Paste - Mae Ploy - 400g
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Garlic, Dried Red Chilli 19.0%, Lemongrass, Shallot, Salt, Galangal, Shrimp Paste (Shrimp (Crustacean), Salt), Kaffir Lime Peel, Pepper
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Stir-fry 50g of Red Curry Paste in 1 tbsp of soybean oil, then add 1 cup (240ml) of coconut milk.
- Add 200g of fresh meat and continue cooking.
- Add another half cup (120ml) of coconut milk and 1/2 cup (120ml) of water, heat until boiling.
- Add 100g of vegetables and cook until the vegetables soften.
- Add 1 and a half tsp sugar. Taste and season as required.
Suggestion: For a milder flavour, only half of the portion of curry paste should be used.